2021 FOODTRUCK WARS STREET FESTIVAL FOOD VENDORS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Foodtruck Wars Street Festival is scheduled for July 22 – 24, 2021. The festival will include: Food Trucks, Food Trailers, Food Booths, Street Market Vendors, Video Game Lounge Pet Water Station, & table seating area.
- Location: 4thAvenue North between 22nd Street & 23rd
- Payment must be submitted with the application form.
- Festival Times: Thursday – Saturday 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM. Food trucks, booths & trailers must be on site by 10:00 AM.
- Cancellation / Refund Policy – Withdrawal before May 1, 2021: 100% refund; withdrawal May 1, 2021 to May 31, 2021: 50% refund; withdrawal June 1, 2021 and later: 50% refund only if replacement is found.
- Food trucks / food trailers / food vendors must attend & remain on the festival site for the hours of the festival stated above. There will be no move-in or move-out permitted during posted festival hours without the permission of the festival organizers.
- All vendors will be responsible for the disposal of their grey water & grease, absolutely no on-site disposal for grey water & grease. There will be garbage bins for vendors to dump their bagged garbage.
- Food booths will be permitted to begin their set-up at 7:00 AM Thursday July 22; food trailers & food trucks will be allowed on site starting at 8:00 AM Thursday July 22.
- There will be overnight security, however, if you choose to leave your food truck / food trailer / food booth on the festival site overnight, it is done so at your own risk.
- The Foodtruck Wars Street Festival, its officers, employees & volunteers shall not be responsible for any injury, loss, expense or damage to persons, goods, equipment, however caused, during the set-up, teardown or during the duration of the festival suffered by the vendor.
- Vendors are responsible for their own: Health, Fire & Safety, City of Saskatoon licenses and insurance coverage; the festival will not provide a refund to any vendor who is required to cease operations due to non-compliance.
- The Foodtruck Wars Street Festival retains the right to change the festival hours / dates of operation as deemed necessary.
- Placement of food vendors will be done at the discretion of the Foodtruck Wars Festival Committee, vendors not adhering to this placement policy will be asked to leave the festival and no refund will be given.
- There will be no power or water available on site.
** Please note – Our festival Zero Waste initiative guidelines are currently under review.