2018 FOODTRUCK WARS STREET FESTIVAL FOOD VENDORS – TERMS and CONDITIONS
- Foodtruck Wars Street Festival is scheduled for July 27 –29, 2018. The festival will include: Food Vendors, Street Market Vendors, Beer Garden, Hot Dog, Hamburger & Pie Eating Contests, Foodtruck Flavour Challenge, Saskatchewan’s Got Talent Search Competition, Buskers, Kid’s Play Zone, Cultural Dances & lots more!
- New improved location: Avenue C to Avenue F on 20th Street West!
- We are accepting a maximum of 16 Food Vendors; payment must be submitted with the application form.
- Festival Dates & Times: Friday July 27, 2018 – 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM; Saturday July 28, 2018 – 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM & Sunday July 29, 2018 – 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Food trucks & trailers must be on site by 10:00 AM. *Please note: The Beer Garden will remain open until 11:00 PM on the Friday & Saturday and until 7:00 PM on the Sunday; food vendors are welcome to remain open the extra hours as well.
- Cancellation / Refund Policy – Withdrawal before May 1, 2018: 100% refund; withdrawal May 1, 2018 to May 31, 2018: 50% refund; withdrawal June 1, 2018 and later: 50% refund only if replacement is found.
- Food trucks / food trailers / food vendors must remain on the festival site for the hours of the festival stated above. There will be no move-in or move-out permitted during posted festival hours without the permission of the festival organizers.
- All vendors will be responsible for the disposal of their grey water & grease, absolutely no on-site disposal for grey water & grease. We will have on-site, large garbage bins for vendors to dump their bagged garbage into.
- There will be overnight security, if you choose to leave your food truck / trailer on the festival site overnight, it is done so at your own risk.
- The Foodtruck Wars Street Festival, its officers, employees & volunteers shall not be responsible for any injury, loss, expense or damage to persons, goods, equipment, however caused, during the set-up, teardown or during the duration of the festival suffered by the vendor.
- Vendors are responsible for their own: Health, Fire & Safety, City of Saskatoon licenses and insurance coverage; the festival will not provide a refund to any vendor who is required to cease operations due to non-compliance.
- The Foodtruck Wars Street Festival retains the right to change the festival hours of operation as deemed necessary.
- Placement of food vendors will be done at the discretion of the Foodtruck Wars Festival Committee.
- There will be no power or water available on site.
Download the application form here: 2018 Foodtruck Wars Food Vendors Application