We are extremely excited to announce the addition of the French Fries Eating Challenge to our food-related competitions!
The Bartari Fries Booth has stepped up to sponsor this inaugural event and will be supplying the French fries for this challenge.
The winner of this challenge will be the contestant who eats their Cone of Fries in the fastest time.
Why don’t you give it a try?
2022 Bartari Fries Eating Challenge Rules and Regulations
- The contest is open to all ages, contestants under the age of 18 will be required to have their parent or guardian sign the contest application form.
- There is a $5.00 entry fee.
- There is a maximum of 8 contestants.
- Whoever eats their Bartari ‘Cone of Fries’ in the fastest time will be the winner.
- A contestant’s official time will be determined by a Bartari Fries Eating Challenge judge after ensuring that the contestant has completely eaten and swallowed their ‘Cone of Fries’.
- The winner will receive a Trophy & a special gift certificate from the official Fries Eating Challenge sponsor Bartari Fries Booth.
- Contestants must be registered and checked-in at least 30 minutes prior to the contest start time or risk losing their spot.
- All contestants will be required to wear the official contest T-shirt.
- A contestant will be immediately disqualified for vomiting during the contest.
- In event of a tie, the contestants that are tied will have a ‘Cone of Fries’ eat off to determine a winner.
- The Bartari Fries Eating Challenge Judges have the final say.
- The Bartari Fries Eating Challenge is subject to change in Time / Dates.
2022 Bartari Fries Eating Challenge
Entrant Check-in: 5:30 PM, Contest – 6:00 PM
Thursday August 4, 2022
Main Stage, 303 – 23rd Street East
French Fries Eating Contest Rules and Regulations: 2022 Foodtruck Wars Street Festival Bartari Fries Eating Challenge Rules and Regulations
French Fries Eating Contest Entry Form: 2022 Foodtruck Wars Street Festival Bartari Fries Eating Challenge Entry Form