We are extremely excited to announce that the Bartari French Fries Eating Challenge returns to our food-related competition line up!
The winner of this challenge will be the contestant who eats their Cone of Fries in the fastest time.
Why don’t you give it a try?
2023 Bartari Fries Eating Challenge Rules and Regulations
- The contest is open to all ages, contestants under the age of 18 will be required to have their parent or guardian sign the contest application form.
- There is a $5.00 entry fee.
- There is a maximum of 6 contestants.
- Whoever eats their Bartari ‘Cone of Fries’ in the fastest time will be the winner.
- A contestant’s official time will be determined by a Bartari Fries Eating Challenge judge after ensuring that the contestant has completely eaten and swallowed their ‘Cone of Fries’.
- The winner will receive a Trophy & a special gift certificate from the official Fries Eating Challenge sponsor Bartari Fries Booth.
- Contestants must be registered and checked-in at least 30 minutes prior to the contest start time or risk losing their spot.
- All contestants will be required to wear the official contest T-shirt.
- A contestant will be immediately disqualified for vomiting during the contest.
- In event of a tie, the contestants that are tied will have a ‘Cone of Fries’ eat off to determine a winner.
- The Bartari Fries Eating Challenge Judges have the final say.
- The Bartari Fries Eating Challenge is subject to change in Time / Dates.
2023 Bartari Fries Eating Challenge
Entrant Check-in: 5:30 PM, Contest – 6:00 PM
Thursday July 27, 2023
Main Stage, 303 – 23rd Street East
2022 Bartari Fries Challenge:
- Jarret Crosby
- John ‘Step Daddy J’ Child
- Ken Kwan
Total of 5 entrants/times: Jarret Crosby 1:05; John ‘Step Daddy J’ Child 1:07; Ken Kwan 1:16; Adrian Newsham 2:07; Ben Brooks 2:48.