Important Notice to All Current & Prospective Vendors
Our plans are to proceed with the festival as scheduled, of course, this will be determined in consultation with the Provincial and Local Health Authorities. We will access the situation in early July to see if our dates of July 21-26 are still viable or not. We have the option of moving the festival to an August date if warranted.
In light of the unforeseen circumstances that we are facing, the Foodtruck Wars Vendor Cancellation / Refund policy dates will not be in effect for this year, you will not be charged a cancellation fee even if you decide to opt out at the last minute.
2020 Foodtruck Wars Street Festival Market Vendors – Terms & Conditions
- Foodtruck Wars Street Festival is scheduled for July 21 – 26, 2020. The festival will include: Food Trucks, Food Trailers, Food Booths, Street Market Vendors, Beer Garden, Hot Dog Eating Contest, Pie Eating Contest, Food Truck Flavour Challenge, Cultural Dancing, Pro Wrestling, Karaoke Championship, Pet Watering Booth and more!
- Location – 4th Avenue North, between 22nd Street & 23rd
- Festival Dates & Times: Tuesday July 21 – Saturday July 25, 2020 – 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM; Sunday July 26, 2020 – 11:00 AM – 9:00 PM. *Please note: The Beer Garden will remain open until 11:00 PM Tuesday through Saturday and until 10:00 PM on the Sunday.
- Vendor spaces: 10’ x 10’ & 10’ x 20’ – do not include tables, chairs or gazebos; we do offer table & chair rentals to vendors that have booked a space.
- We are also offering on-site, overnight uncovered secure storage. This storage would be in the fenced off seating area, we will designate a space on our main stage or designate a table for you to store your items on top of, we suggest that you cover your items with a tarp. This fenced area is manned with security guards overnight. You are able to use this storage area from 10 PM to 10 AM. You will be provided with enough space to store your entire festival inventory.
- Vendors set up times: 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM on the Tuesday through Sunday. A festival map & load in / load out instructions will be available closer to the event date.
- The festival site will remain closed to public vehicular traffic for the entire event, you may leave your gazebos set up overnight, but it will be left at your own risk. FTW does not accept any responsibility for any theft or damage.
- All vendor vehicles must be moved from festival site by 10:45 AM daily.
- Cancellation / Refund Policy – Withdrawal before June 1, 2020: 100% refund; withdrawal June 1, 2020 or later: 50% refund only if replacement vendor found.
- This is an outdoor festival, hence, there will be no refunds issued if the festival is cancelled in whole or in part due to extreme inclement weather.
- The Foodtruck Wars Street Festival, its officers, employees & volunteers shall not be responsible for any injury, loss, expense or damage to persons, goods, equipment, however caused, during the set-up, teardown or during the duration of the festival suffered by the vendor.
*The Foodtruck Wars Street Festival retains the right to change the festival hours & dates as deemed necessary.