2019 Foodtruck Wars Street Festival Market Vendors – Terms & Conditions
- Foodtruck Wars Street Festival is scheduled for July 26, 27 & 28, 2019. The festival will include: Food Trucks, Food Trailers, Food Booths, Street Market Vendors, Fresh Produce Vendors, Beer Garden, Hot Dog Eating Contest, Pie Eating Contest, Food Truck Flavour Challenge, Strongman Power Lifting Competition, Cultural Dancing, Buskers and more!
- Location – 20th Street West with the 300, 400 & 500 Blocks closed for festival.
- Festival Dates & Times: Friday July 26, 2019 – 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM; Saturday July 27, 2019 – 11:00 AM – 10:00 PM & Sunday July 28, 2019 – 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM. *Please note: The Beer Garden will remain open until 11:00 PM on the Friday & Saturday and until 7:00 PM on the Sunday.
- Vendor spaces: 10’ x 10’ & 10’ x 20’ – do not include tables, chairs or gazebos; we do offer table & chair rentals to vendors that have booked a space.
- We are offering on-site, overnight, covered secure storage: 3’ (w) x 2 ½’ (d) x 7’ (h); this space will hold 12 standard storage tubs (16” x 22” x 13”h). You will have access to this storage area from 8 AM to 11 PM daily and items can be stored 24 hours per day. These spaces are limited.
- We are also offering on-site, overnight uncovered secure storage. This storage would be in the fenced off seating area, we will designate a space on our main stage or designate a table for you to store your items on, we suggest that you cover your items with a tarp. This fenced area is manned with security guards overnight. You are able to use this storage area from 10 PM to 10 AM. You will be provided with enough space to store your entire festival inventory.
- For food & beverage sales or other vendor inquiries contact: Rick at (306) 291-5142.
- Vendors set up times: 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM on the Friday, Saturday and Sunday. A festival map & load in / load out instructions will be available closer to the event date.
- The festival site will remain closed to public vehicular traffic for the entire event, you may leave your gazebos set up overnight, but it will be left at your own risk. FTW does not accept any responsibility for any theft or damage.
- All vendor vehicles must be moved from festival site by 10:45 AM.
- Cancellation / Refund Policy – Withdrawal before June 1, 2019: 100% refund; withdrawal June 1, 2019 or later: 50% refund only if replacement vendor found.
- This is an outdoor festival, hence, there will be no refunds issued if the festival is cancelled in whole or in part due to extreme inclement weather.
- The Foodtruck Wars Street Festival, its officers, employees & volunteers shall not be responsible for any injury, loss, expense or damage to persons, goods, equipment, however caused, during the set-up, teardown or during the duration of the festival suffered by the vendor.
*The Foodtruck Wars Street Festival retains the right to change the festival hours & dates as deemed necessary.
Click on the link to download: 2019 Foodtruck Wars Street Festival Market Vendors Application
Click on the link to download: 2019 Foodtruck Wars Street Festival Market Vendors Terms