The festival added this entertaining event last year and it provided a lot of laughs for both the audience and the contestants! Come and see who will be crowned as 2018 Pie Eating Champion; it could be you!
2018 Pie Eating Contest Rules and Regulations
- The contest is open to all ages, contestants under the age of 18 will be required to have their parent or guardian sign the contest application form.
- There is a $5.00 entry fee.
- There is a maximum of 16 contestants.
- Whoever eats the most pies in 10 minutes will be the winner.
- The winner will receive a Trophy & a VIP Package for Bartari Video Game Bar & Restaurant.
- Contestants must be registered and checked-in at least 30 minutes prior to the contest start time or risk losing their spot.
- After the 10 minutes of eating, the contestants remaining uneaten portions of pies will be weighed to determine a winner.
- All contestants will be required to wear the official contest smock & T-shirt.
- A contestant will be immediately disqualified for vomiting during the contest.
- In event of a tie, the contestants that are tied will have a 2 minute pie eat off.
- The Pie Eating Judges have the final say.
- Oh, by the way, contestants will not be permitted to use their hands, any contestant using their hand or hands to touch the pie or the plates will be immediately disqualified. Contestants will be allowed to use their hands to drink water.
2018 Pie Eating Contest
Entrant Check-in: 11:30 AM, Contest – 12:00 PM
Sunday July 29, 2018
Affinity Credit Union Main Stage, 344 – 20th Street West
Click here to download the entry form: 2018 Pie Eating Entry Form